Sourcing and Procurement
Smarter Digital Procurement practice provides real-time information transparency
InFor500 Sourcing and Procurement offerings directly translate to bottom line savings for our customers. We leverage our extensive industry contacts, alliances and technology knowledge to deliver direct savings and, more importantly, longer-term cost avoidance. Sourcing engagements self-fund very quickly in the initial stages and then continue to create exponential value through their lifecycle.
Front End Services – We institutionalize procurement function by working with the client to define the strategy and all aspects of people, process and tools needed for value realization.
- Analysis of Organization’s current capability level and access areas for transformation
- Architecting the to-be procurement organization model, with tools and processes
- Building the necessary infrastructure, and tie-ins to measure value realization.
- Providing training and change management necessary to move the procurement organization along the value realization path.
Middle Office Services – We provide best in class expertise with direct/indirect commodity knowledge to execute on the procurement strategy and attain value.
- Full cycle end to end commodity management across all categories of spend
- Deliver current market supplier intel and procurement analytics
- Procurement Services – Includes sourcing for variety of commodities inclusive of technology, royalties, travel, 3PL/4PL, contract manufacturing, services, purchases etc. We work with foreign and domestic private/public agencies on negotiations, contract creation, and facilitation of RFP process.
Back End Services – Business Process Fulfillment – We provide around-the-clock business process fulfilment services in the areas of purchase requisition to purchase order (PR2PO) creation, spot buying, goods receipt processing, Accounts Payable support, procurement analytics, and contracts management.
InFor500 designs, transforms and runs Procurement functions for global enterprises. With deep experience across Indirect and Direct spend categories and supplier relationships which ensure our customers the visibility they need to be successful, InFor500 supports, optimizes, and manages the end-to-end Sourcing Management cycle. Most of our engagements are self-funded through cost reduction efforts on the addressable spend. Therefore, InFor500 provides consulting, outsourcing, and managed services across the entire Procurement operating model.
Indirect Procurement Functional Areas
- Corp Services
- Travel, Cafeteria/Mail room Services, GYM services
- Information Technology\Engineering
- Infrastructure, Applications, Services, Security, Compliance
- Space Planning, Construction projects, Security & Custodial Services
- Human Resources
- Workforce Management., Executive search, Immigration Services, compensation & Benefits.
- Internal\External Audit, M&A\Divestitures, Finance business process fulfillment
- Legal process outsourcing, novation and contract consolidations
- Branding, Convention\trade shows, trade compliance consulting projects
Direct Procurement Functional Areas
- Demand Planning & Management
- Continuity of supply and flexibility to meet fluctuating demands.
- Inventory Management
- Reduce/optimize inventory levels and exposure in the supply
- Services to establish a 3PL/4PL strategy, to scale up/down, deliver and cost reduction
- Commodities Cost Optimization
- Optimize commodities cost structure with contract manufacturers/ suppliers/IP providers/Royalties/Consumables.
- Contract Optimization
- Negotiation and Establish robust contracts that identify and mitigate key risk in supply chain and avoids catch-up costs.