Sourcing and Procurement
Smarter Digital Procurement practice provides real-time information transparency
InFor500 Sourcing and Procurement offerings directly translate to bottom line savings for our customers. We leverage our extensive industry contacts, alliances and technology knowledge to deliver direct savings and, more importantly, longer-term cost avoidance. Sourcing engagements self-fund very quickly in the initial stages and then continue to create exponential value through their lifecycle.
InFor500 designs, transforms and runs Procurement functions for global enterprises. With deep experience across Indirect and Direct spend categories and supplier relationships which ensure our customers the visibility they need to be successful, InFor500 supports, optimizes, and manages the end-to-end Sourcing Management cycle. Most of our engagements are self-funded through cost reduction efforts on the addressable spend. Therefore, InFor500 provides consulting, outsourcing, and managed services across the entire Procurement operating model.
- Corp Services
- Travel, Cafeteria/Mail room Services, GYM services
- Information Technology\Engineering
- Infrastructure, Applications, Services, Security, Compliance
- Space Planning, Construction projects, Security & Custodial Services
- Human Resources
- Workforce Management., Executive search, Immigration Services, compensation & Benefits.
- Internal\External Audit, M&A\Divestitures, Finance business process fulfillment
- Legal process outsourcing, novation and contract consolidations
- Branding, Convention\trade shows, trade compliance consulting projects
- Demand Planning & Management
- Continuity of supply and flexibility to meet fluctuating demands.
- Inventory Management
- Reduce/optimize inventory levels and exposure in the supply
- Services to establish a 3PL/4PL strategy, to scale up/down, deliver and cost reduction
- Commodities Cost Optimization
- Optimize commodities cost structure with contract manufacturers/ suppliers/IP providers/Royalties/Consumables.
- Contract Optimization
- Negotiation and Establish robust contracts that identify and mitigate key risk in supply chain and avoids catch-up costs.