FireEye & AccelOps
Client A – Lifesciences Space
- Engagement — FireEye and AccelOps security product solutions
- Situation – Client’s Internal Audit feedback was to invest in the security space. Client reached out to InFor500 for strategy definition and level of investment to address both internal and external breach threat detection and remedy.
- Our Activities Included —
- Worked with customer IT Information Security team to understand challenges of their historical breach and threat detection environment
- Strategize & design client’s security network ecosystem to identify & deter future events via architecting scalable and easy to deploy security solutions
- Executive level relations with both FireEye and AccelOps brings immediate credibility and value, in order to meet customer’s desired terms and conditions
- Benchmarked industry commercial terms to ensure client footprint competiveness in license cost, support, and implementation
- Negotiated strength of client logo and reference into acquisition of technology and integration services
- Challenge – Industry market standard benchmark providers currently selling at a rapid pace; less willing to move at the account level on pricing or service concessions. Client’s available implementation window required technology & services purchase not in alignment with FireEye or AccelOps quarter ends, translating in loss of negotiation leverage.
- Results – $170K combined cost avoidance delivered on proposed $800K combined spend for FireEye ($347K) and Accelops ($283K) scope. 21% reduction returned from baseline. Negotiated, signed, closed contract on time to meet client’s Internal Audit and InfoSec timeline target. Exceedingly happy Client.