InFor500 helps customers with procurement outsourcing – including Sourcing, Category Management, Transaction Management, or a combination of these components. Specifically this falls under three categories of services.
- Front end Services – Create a nimble and scalable procurement strategy that enables businesses to focus on their core business while most of the context work is outsourced. Lead strategic sourcing projects through InFor500’s specialized commodity subject matter expertise
- Mid-Tier Services – Provide end-to-end procurement services, delivering savings and cost avoidance in the range of 18%-22%.
Indirect Spend – IT (Apps, Infra, Services, etc.), Facilities, Marketing, Engineering, Legal, Finance, Travel and HR
Direct Spend – Mfg Services, 3PL/4PL Optimization, Inventory Optimization, Cost Optimization, and Consumables
- Backoffice Transactional Services
- Business process fulfillment – 24 hours Turn Around Time (TAT) SLA-based service fulfillment for Procure to Pay, inclusive of Purchase Request to Purchase Order (PR2PO) generation, two-way matching of goods receipt, and Accounts Payable.
- Procurement Analytics – Spend and Demand analytics across business units, regions, and commodity type.